- Posted 08 March 2022
- Salary£22000 - £28000 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
This is an opportunity to work with a forward thinking national firm. They are a leading wealth management and employee benefits provider who are looking to expand the team further to give their clients the best service and experience possible.
You will be working with a team of client relationship managers and assisting employee benefits consultants in the proactive management of client's employee benefits. You will get to know the businesses clients well and will enjoy helping them to achieve their workplace benefit goals.
(The degree of technical knowledge and experience which is needed)
- An understanding of workplace savings, risk and healthcare products
- Experience of working in the financial services industry
- Client facing experience
- Professional qualifications, or willingness to undertake relevant study
- An awareness of compliance issues and adhere to procedures
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Put the client at the heart of everything you do to deliver great client outcomes
- Manage a client bank solely as a standalone client relationship manager
- Proactively manage all client affairs in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensure clients are attentively listened too to identify issues or needs
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all employers that you work alongside to become a key contact point
- Work within the rules and regulations of the pensions regulator
- Communicate clearly and precisely at all levels
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload, to ensure work is dealt within agreed service standards
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures
- Attend training session, maintain own training files and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- The post holder will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the Section Manager or member of the leadership team.
- The post holder will proactively comply with and promote all organisation policies, especially those relating to Financial Conduct Authority.