A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading independent financial advisory and wealth management firms.
This opportunity is to join an existing corporate support team.
Reporting to Bromsgrove with hybrid working flexibility.
Full-time with a permanent contract.
EB / Corporate Support Team Manager will oversee the work-flow and development of The Corporate Team, including monitoring and improving processes and supporting Technicians and Administrators in their roles.
Employee Benefits Team Manager - Key role responsibilities
- Line management responsibility for team members
- Dealing with any staffing or work-flow issues/requirements within the team
- Oversee the overall work-flow of the corporate team
- Ensure continued training where necessary for Technicians and Administrators, in the research and ongoing servicing processes
- Prepare developmental strategies to improve engagement of Advisers with the Corporate Team
- Monitor and update the various reporting & research templates in line with tax year or legislation changes
- Ensure our ongoing services are completed efficiently and accurately across our workplace pension and group protection clients - to include support in the preparation and production of the biannual newsletters
- Support technicians and administrators with technical queries and case discussions, where requested
- Routinely and consistently follow company procedures and compliance requirements
Employee Benefits Team Manager - Candidate requirements
- Understanding of automatic enrolment with a understanding of group protection products, group life, group income protection and group private medical insurance
- Previous experience with supporting corporate clients with workplace pensions and group protection is required
- An excellent standard of written and communication skills
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to work within deadlines
- Good working knowledge of excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Understands client needs and oversee the maintenance of excellent customer service
- The ability to build relationships as well as maintaining supportive relationships with Advisers, other department colleagues and clients
EB Team Manager - Benefits available
- Training and qualifications - Support and funding to undertake professional qualifications
- Contributory pension scheme, and death-in-service benefit
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus, following one year's service
- Health benefit scheme - including digital gym subscriptions, dental and optional treatments and alternative therapies
- Flexible working options and competitive holiday allowance, with annual buy and sell scheme options
- Enhanced Maternity, adoptive and paternity pay
- Social events
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.