- Posted 25 April 2023
- Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
Employee Benefits Team Manager
This role will be taking responsibility for the successful delivery of Employee Benefits administration within an award winning employee benefits organisation.
Working with a number of key stakeholders this role is influential in the delivery of continuous improvement in the administration services.
- Work with the employee benefits team to understand the key processes, the controls and the roles of each team member with a view to improving operational and individual performance.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation, calling upon the expertise of other people and departments to support the successful delivery of KPIs and process improvements.
- Ensure that feedback is sought from Internal and External partners to continuously improve service delivery, with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Client facing
- Managing of resources in line with the needs of the business / client / employee (effectively utilising skills and resources, including training, technical delivery, workflow, client communication, etc).
- Involved in the process of setting remuneration levels for the section, including the communication of pay reviews and bonus payment strategies.
- Motivating the section to achieve goals, objectives and targets of both a company and personal nature.
- Ensure all section members conduct themselves in a professional manner and abide by all of the company's policies and procedures.
- Identifying and addressing performance gaps and taking appropriate remedial action.
- Staff performance management including developing a training and development plan for each member of the team ensuring all training is delivered where required
- Responsible for disciplinary issues with support from the HR team
- Day to day people management e.g. sickness and absence management, holidays etc.
- Undertake performance reviews
- Working collectively with the other Section Managers to improve inter-offices relationships
Workflow and team resources
- Ensuring the section is appropriately staffed. Having an understanding of when client service is being compromised due to insufficient level of cover and escalating with justification to recruit further administrators to your line manager.
- Managing and ensuring that all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Working effectively with the consultancy team to ensure a high level of client service delivery.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and rewards package and have the chance to advance your career.
You must have senior experience within employee benefits to be successful in your application.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.