We are working with a leading wealth management business in Gloucester who are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the partner of the business.
Having successful attracted a substantial client base who appreciate the independent approach to wealth management and the wider commitment to social and environmental impact.
This business ensures their client is centric to every decision and process made so with this in mind are recruiting to enhance these services offered to current and future clients.
You will be working directly with the partner of the business but will have full support from an existing administration and paraplanning team who wish to see your long term career development.
This role is suited to someone who is well organised, energetic, enthusiastic and highly proficient. The focus of this important role is to proactively lead and drive forwards the communication and client responses.
You will have a hands-on approach and not be afraid to get on with the task in hand. An ability to proofread and attention to detail is essential to this role. It is also vital that you have and maintain an enthusiasm and eagerness to get things done in a fast paced professional environment.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Executive support to Partner in diary management, in-box and phone.
- Supporting with client communications and relationships
- Producing and proof-reading and issuing reports, documents and client communications
- Monitoring and supporting servicing workflow and agreeing priorities.
- Working with lead advisors and the wider team to improve pace and client response times.
- You will preferably have experience in a busy and varied office in Financial planning.
- Approachable, flexible and proactive, quick thinking with the ability to use initiative.
- You will have excellent IT skills - Strong excel knowledge and application.
- You will have excellent organisational skills with very good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (in person, over the phone and in writing) and the ability to build rapport
- Resilient, patient and positive attitude
- Accountability, taking responsibility and ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Effective multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise workload as well as flexible to reprioritise daily duties
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
Must have driving licence and use of a vehicle.
For more information on this Executive Assistant role in Gloucester Please click apply
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.