About Our Client
A nationally acclaimed leading Financial Services business who provide services in Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
About the role
This senior operations interim appointment will be responsible for divisional management of technical support and back-office specialists who conduct research, formulate advice, reporting and QA for Independent Financial Advisers.
Technical Operations Manager - Key responsibilities will include;
- Reporting to Business Change Director this role will provide leadership to deliver improvements and capabilities of department currently made up of 35 technical specialists
- Support the growth, technical capability and operational efficiency of teams
- Simplify procedural processes to speed case completion time resulting in increases adviser retention and overall cost effectiveness
- this role will take ownership to understand adviser and client challenges with services provided by the team and improve customer satisfaction measures for all stakeholders
- Manage the timely production and standards of technical advice materials on behalf of advisers and their clients
- Establish third party provider relationships to enable our resource capacity to be varied to meet short-term peak demand
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and team members
- Engage as an active member of the Business Change leadership team
Financial Advice Technical Operations Manager - Skills and experience required
- Experience in managing teams linked with financial advice at operational level
- A strong people leader who can supports team members achieve the best they can
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships, particularly with financial advisers
- High energy to deliver at pace
- Experience at driving change
- It is preferred for the role holder to have knowledge of, and experience in, lead a financial advice technical team
For further information on this Financial Advice Technical Operations Manager role based in Bromsgrove please click apply
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.