Idex Consulting are looking for a Financial AdviserDevelopment Manager for Scotland who will develop a team of financial advisers across the country.
They are looking for an individual who will help create a dynamic culture focused on client service and be motivated to build a thriving team.
The firm is a well known national brand and has the vision to become one of the Top 5 Financial Planning businesses within the next 5 years.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Observing advisers performance and creating debrief and action plans to identify areas of improvement.
- Identifying individual and team training needs by observing sales encounters and analysing sales performance.
- Collaborating with the training team to implement relevant upskill programmes.
- Developing relationships with the adviser team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing.
- Coaching in both group and 1-on-1 settings - discussing tips and strategies with advisers and identifying and embedding best practice.
- Engaging in role-plays to reinforce knowledge and skills.
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Regional Directors.
- Staying up-to-date with the new market trends and regulations.
You must at least be level 4 diploma qualified and have a track history of giving financial advice yourself.
In return you will receive an exceptional salary and market leading benefits package.