As one of the most exciting financial services companies in the UK, Schroders Personal Wealth have a career opportunity for a dynamic, client service focused New Client Adviser.
SPW needs exceptional people who are customer driven team players. You'll contribute to a busy and thriving team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our new and existing clients.
We are looking for energetic, professional people who are excited by the opportunities this presents and the difference they can make.
As an experienced adviser they will help you with professional and personal development by supporting and training and development opportunities and funding your professional qualifications.
If you are attracted to joining a growing business with significant growth aspirations, a unique employed adviser model, supported by industry leading technology and parentage that provides expertise in both wealth management and asset management, with access to leads across the UK, we want to talk to you.
- Meeting new clients face-to-face and over the phone/video, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial goals.
- Managing and building a designated portfolio of client relationships and introductions, identifying and addressing clients financial needs.
- Using a range of business development strategies to proactively onboard new clients within your geographical area.
- Establishing links with introducers, both internal and external.
- Adapting and enhancing relationships and building and maintaining a trusted adviser relationship with clients.
- Leveraging opportunities within existing clients for referrals and intergenerational activity.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus plan
- Up to 15% pension contribution if you put in 6%
- Agile working
- 4 x DIS
- Cash sum of 4% in addition to salary to take as cash or exchange for a variety of benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company paid health screening