- Posted 07 November 2022
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
A national IFA business is looking for Advisers for their telephone team in Edinburgh. If you are full diploma and looking for a trainee IFA opportunity you will definitely be considered.
You will provide professional, effective, efficient and compliant telephone based service to clients.
Deliver ongoing services within the Telephone Advice Team, building and developing strong relationships with clients.
Ultimately leading to strong client retention and identification of new advice opportunities i.e. assets under management and fees.
To identify broader financial planning needs of the clients, and facilitate introduction to financial planning team where appropriate to work as part of the broader financial planning team, building relationships internally to ensure seamless delivery of client experience.
- Provide telephone or Skype based service/support clients
- Contact referred clients within agreed Service Agreement Levels to arrange telephony appointments
- Undertake telephone reviews with client(s) to establish continued suitability of their investments
- To deliver suitable, personalised advice to satisfy client needs identified throughout provision of ongoing service and relationship
- Appropriately and compliantly identify when a client has more complex needs that requires Face to Face advice
- Prepare, check and issue accurate and compliant communications and suitability reports to clients in a timely manner to support advice
- Achieve qualitative and quantitative performance, productivity, activity and conversion levels necessary to deliver the target levels agreed with Manager
- To plan, implement and execute the delivery of annual business plan in line with client allocation, referrals from face to face colleagues and individual targets set as agreed with the Manager
- Take ownership where issues arise to ensure successful resolution to deliver client satisfaction, whilst following all complaint procedures and compliance policies
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent
Technical skills and attributes:
- Trustworthy: able to gain respect and trust of colleagues
- Articulate: able to explain complex ideas in a straight-forward way
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
- Complaint handling