Independent Financial Adviser - Sheffield £60,000 - £75,000 DOE
My client is seeking an IFA to join their progressive and client-focused, financial planning-led wealth management firm as an employed adviser.
In this role, you will understand your clients current and future financial goals and formulate easy to understand financial strategies, guiding your clients to financial independence.
This role offers office/WFH flexibility if preferred.
£60,000 - £75,000
Excellent Bonus Scheme
Full back office support
Key Responsibilities as our Independent Financial Adviser will include:
- Follow the Six-Stage Advice Process to build long term relationships and deliver excellent Client out-comes.
- Reviewing and responding to Clients' changing needs and financial circumstances, keeping Introducers and Clients up to date with new financial products, or changes to legislation that may affect their Clients' pensions, savings, investments and financial plans.
- Acquiring and developing new business from new/existing Clients and professional introducers, via personal business planning, referrals and company lead generation programme.
- Optimising the use of all marketing opportunities available, including via Social Media and networking with Introducers and other professionals to develop new business.
- Developing and maintaining good Client & introducer relationships through Client meetings, seminars and continuous feedback to the team and Contact Centre.
- Contacting corporate and individual Clients to set up meetings, either within an office environment, in the Clients' homes or business premises or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of Clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims and objectives whilst analysing information, conducting research and preparing financial planning reports best suited to the individual Clients' requirements covering all areas of advice.
- Delivering accurate Management Information as requested.
What we are looking for in our ideal Independent Financial Adviser:
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or FCA approved equivalent) and to maintain CF30 status in accordance with the FCA regulations.
- Clear demonstration of a client centric approach with a well presented and articulate manner and dedication to doing the right thing for our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachability, and professionalism. Harnessing IT skills to embrace the new virtual/digital ways to communicate with Clients.
- Experience in networking and attracting new Clients through business development and effective business planning to grow a client bank and building relationships with Affinity Groups, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Professional and Retail Clients.
Benefits as an Independent Financial Adviser.
- Support to build your client base and future value.
- End to end in house client journey and back-office support with full DIS, Admin and Para Planning support, with lead generation from our call centre.
- Client centric proposition and trusted brand reputation with compelling values and ongoing learning and development culture.
- Platform to deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Established Practice Buy Out option on exit.
- Consultative marketing support.
- IT technology through XPlan our POS system.
- Full Admin Support
- Full paraplanning and technical support
With over 30 years of experience and more than 200 accredited advisers nationwide, my client is one of the UK's leading independent financial advisory firms.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.