We're looking for Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering specialists to join our team in Newcastle, specialists who want to develop their career by working with some of the most prominent organisations in the FS industry and help us build a better working world for our clients, their customers and society at large.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Crime Analyst to join our Consulting Service Delivery team. The work carried out by our CSD teams allows our clients to better assess the level of risk involved with any given business relationship and make relevant decisions on how to manage the risks accordingly.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Financial Crime Executive in our Consulting Service Delivery team, you will be working with global teams to deliver high quality work to our clients. You will help our clients gain comfort by using your technical knowledge of compliance matters, working alongside our leadership team in managing our stakeholder population and providing them with advice and recommendations. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of Financial Crime projects, supporting on leading-edge Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client engagements.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Leadership, project management and teamwork skills
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Solid Financial Crime background in Customer Due Diligence, Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering
- Relevant experience in completing Customer Due Diligence on corporate entity structures
- A strong academic background to degree level or equivalent experience in a directly related role
- Relevant experience in this field working on a variety of projects
- Knowledge of UK, European and Global AML Frameworks
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience of coaching or mentoring junior team members
- A relevant professional qualification, for example, ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering or equivalent