- Posted 24 April 2023
- Salary£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
I have a fantastic opportunity in your region for a high quality, experienced Adviser/ Planner. At an Independent Chartered financial planning practice specialising in wealth management services for high-net-worth individuals and corporate services to company directors and their staff.
Fantastic opportunities open at a company in huge growth mode, that has obtained the highest level of qualification and ethical conduct that independent financial advisers can attain.
Employed advisers can expect to gain an established client bank and access to an extensive, quality lead pool through linked professional networks, with full marketing support provided.
Would this be of any interest to you?
* Whole of market IFA - fully holistic - no restrictions.
* Independently owned & managed - real team culture with an entrepreneurial flare.
* Hybrid role; Agile and flexible working policies with full autonomy over your diary.
* Being part of a business where everyone is treated as an equal "where everyone has a voice".
* Real career development opportunities being part of one of the largest financial planning businesses in the area.
* Fantastic financial package and flexible benefits scheme.
* Equity offering upon joining.
* Financial support and funding for professional qualifications.
* Full paraplanning and administrative support, also being part of a larger nationwide wide hub offering additional support as and when needed.
Would you be interested in being part of a company that prides themselves on being extremely customer focused, that is able to build and maintain lasting client relationships - and that builds on its successes through be just that little bit different?
I would be grateful if you could let me know in the first instance if this is of any interest to you.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.