My client is a highly regarded and established HNW national financial planning business that puts their clients at the forefront of their advice proposition.
Their clients are professionals, business owners, individuals, charities, families, and employers, who rely on their clear financial advice and investment management services to preserve and grow their long-term savings and investments.
As such they are currently looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join their team in Manchester.
- To build and develop trusted relationships with all historical and potential clients, servicing an existing client bank of profitable households
- Responsible for acquiring new clients, assets and fees with established FPs generating new advice fees and net flows
- Grow the client bank in line with your agreed individual targets through personal prospecting, e.g.; existing clients, referrals, introductions from professionals
- Develop a collaborative productive relationship with the Business Development team
- Ensure all periodic client reviews are completed in line with client's expectations and changing circumstances
- Grow both the total and average ongoing advice fees across all retained clients
- Work in partnership with all team members, sharing best practice and developing client acquisition strategies
The company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package.
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland on 07896 933622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.