- Posted 02 March 2023
- Salary£50000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Planner / Partner
About our client
An ambitious and expanding privately owned lifestyle focused financial planning business in Lichfield requires a Financial Planner to drive strategic growth and the delivery of quality financial planning advice.
My client is a trusted advice firm offering independent, impartial and holistic advice across financial planning, tax planning and investments to wealthy individuals, families and business owners.
- Deliver quality client centric financial planning to new and existing clients
- Contribute towards growth and commercial goals of the business
- Be integral towards decision making at leadership level
- Expand and develop introducer relations
- A well-rounded Financial Planner / Financial Adviser
- A track record or aspiration to be involved at leadership level
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- People focused creating a positive working culture
- Ideally Level 6 or progression towards
For more information on this Financial Planning role in Lichfield please click apply
Your contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.