An opportunity has become available for a Financial Planning Administrator in Essex to join a growing financial planning firm.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Handle all incoming calls/emails in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage all customer queries efficiently with only those requiring advice being passed to the Financial Planner
- Record annual review dates on the back office system and monitor regularly
- Plan, book and prepare for all annual review meetings ensuring none are missed
- Work with the Financial Planner to ensure that all customers are receiving the service they are paying for and expect
- Help clients to register for, navigate and update their account
- Keep the Financial Planner & Client regularly updated on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with any technical queries
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Process all new business ensuring all transactions are tracked through to accurate and timely completion
- Create and update client platform account records
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent diary management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven high level of customer service
This is a unique opportunity for a Financial Planning Administration role in Essex to join a growing financial planning firm.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.