IDEX Consulting have been engaged by a leading Asset Management business, who are seeking to appoint a Financial Planning Director within the Newcastle office.
Our client is one of the UK's longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services, with a wide regional and national presence.
You would be responsible for building a portfolio of client relationships across the region, with a view of looking at longer-term succession planning options as the region continues to grow. The role requires strong business development cross-functionally with the Investment Management and Corporate Finance teams, and strong networking skills to liaise with like-minded professional connections to generate new prospective external opportunities.
What would enable your success in role:
- Track record of writing quality fee-based business amongst HNW clients
- Desire to challenge yourself and your technical prowess
- Able to work closely with internal colleagues and professional connections to drive positive and professional client outcomes
- Collaborative and able to work closely with Corporate Finance and Investment Management teams to enable clients to leverage a best-in-class offering
- Established and confident in your business development skills
What's on offer:
- You'd be joining a market-leading practice, but with agility, a strong process and a collaborative and well-resourced operations function
- 2:1 Paraplanning and administration support
- Opportunity to join a fully integrated Financial Planning and IM business with a focus on driving high-levels of customer satisfaction
- An exceptional starting salary, competitive bonus package and discretionary performance incentive, alongside package
If it interests you to join a leading Asset Management business with exceptional career enhancement prospects, then please get in touch for more information or apply directly for immediate consideration.