About Our Client
A new generation customer-focused financial planning practice regarded as one of the best independent financial firms in the Midlands.
About the Role
This role will support a Financial Planning team with back office admin and client servicing for financial and lifestyle planning.
The main duties of this role include;
- Supporting new and ongoing business cases
- Preparation for client meetings
- Work with wider team to improve standards
- Respond to client enquiries
- Ensure high standards of work and client service at all times
- This opportunity suits candidate's from aa Financial Services background with experience gained supporting Financial Planners or IFA's.
- Essential to have knowledge of Financial Planning - investments & pensions/ retirement
- My client is looking for a friendly team focused professional who is organised and offers excellent communications skills both written & verbal
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression and support for industry qualifications
- Regular social and charity events
- Beautiful offices and surroundings
- Car parking
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.