We are working with a growing financial planning firm in London looking to take on another x2 Financial Services Administrators!
Very keen to hear from individuals that have experience within wealth management, mortgage, pension, insurance/ recent graduates or those that have a wealth of experience within administration and keen to begin their financial services career!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm at the infancy of its growth, with development and progression opportunities in place, they will financially support you to achieve your financial planning qualifications and support you to move into paraplanning or financial planning roles in the future!
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing and monitoring of new business using AO event lists
- Creating client review packs as trained by the Administration Manager
- Ensure Adviser Office is updated with all relevant information
- Entering new business onto Adviser Office and provider platforms as instructed by Paraplanners
- Contact clients from your client group to book in for review, in line with the client review process
- General client administration
- Answering phones
- Post meeting letters as requested by Paraplanners
- Updating client factfinds
- Ensure continual compliance with health and safety issues
- Ensure continual compliance in line with GDPR regulations
- 4 x Life Cover on Joining
- Vitality Health Care
- One Fund
- 5% matched Pension contribution
- 10% discretionary bonus paid quarterly
There is the opportunity for Hybrid working once you have settled into the role!
For more information on the firm and opportunity please click apply!