- Posted 13 June 2022
- Salary£18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Administrator
Idex Consulting have an opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join an IFA who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
The role exists to provide the highest standard of administration to external and internal clients
- Client processing procedures followed at all times
- Client information processed accurately across all internal and external systems
- Client letters and emails drafted and prepared for advisers
- Client meetings attended, notes taken, and follow-up letters drafted
- Information on plans requested/chased and database updated
- Documents for client reviews prepared
- Work or research detailed in meeting notes or requested by advisers carried out
- Letter enclosures/paperwork (e.g. application forms, key features) prepared.
- Applications to providers processed and submitted.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported.
In addition, you will be provided with study support for CII qualifications and a competitive salary.
Candidates need to have previous experience within a financial planning role and a professional communication manner.