An opportunity has become available for a Financial Planning Admin in Bath/Cheltenham/Chelmsford to join a growing financial planning firm within a hybrid type opportunity!
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Handle all incoming calls/emails in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage all customer queries efficiently with only those requiring advice being passed to the Financial Planner.
- Record annual review dates on the back office system and monitor regularly
- Plan, book and prepare for all annual review meetings ensuring none are missed
- Work with the Financial Planner to ensure that all customers are receiving the service they are paying for and expect
- Help clients to register for, navigate and update their account
- Keep the Financial Planner & Client regularly updated on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with any technical queries
- Ensure all iO Lead and Client/Plan data and appropriate Opportunity/ServiceCase/Tasks are accurate and collating information in line with Financial Planner's requirements
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Process all new business ensuring all transactions are tracked through to accurate and timely completion
- Create and update client platform account records
- Deal with technical queries relating to Money Laundering checks including Referrals & Beneficial Owner queries
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent diary management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven high level of customer service
This is a unique opportunity for a Financial Planning Administration role in Bath/Cheltenham or Chelmsford to join a growing financial planning firm within a hybrid role which can see you working from home 3 days a week!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.