We are working closely with a firm in Fareham looking for a financial services administrator to join their client services department. You will be the first point of contact for the company and to provide administrative support across the organisation, co-ordinate and organise between Client, Financial Planner and Paraplanning. And ensure the client is serviced to an extremely high level.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Work collectively and collaboratively with the client relationship team, paraplanners and advisers.
- Complete and document monthly one to ones for Client Relationship Managers
- Complete and document six monthly appraisals for Client Relationship Managers in line with company procedures
- Complete and document Return to Work Interviews for Client Relationship Managers after sickness episodes ensuring HR procedures and followed and adhered to. Taking guidance from the Operations Director
- Send Letters of Authority with 48 hours of receipt and chase providers 5 working days later to confirm receipt and obtain timescales
- Ensure that all business applications are processed with 24 hours accurately in a compliant manner
- Produce paperwork including portfolio valuations up to a maximum of 72 hours in advance of client annual review meetings
- Complete fund top ups, withdrawals, switches, and rebalances within 24 hours of receipt and ensure completed correctly
- Produce Annual Review Letters within 72 hours of receiving the request from the Adviser
- Meet and uphold the Firms Core Values
The ideal candidate will have management experience (happy to consider applicants who have managed outside of the profession) but also have Financial Planning administration experience.
Benefits include:. 20 days holiday + Bank holiday and Christmas off. PMI and Profit share scheme.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and opportunity then please click apply!