We are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial services administrator to join a growing financial planning firm in with offices in Exeter. In this role you will play a key part in delivering high quality advice and financial planning solutions to the clients and supporting your fellow paraplanning and financial planning team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of working within an Administrator role/or be a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to enter the financial planning profession
- Experience of both pre and post sales administration
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure client correspondence is written in a timely and efficient manner
- Check of file to maintain good order and scan, as required
- To ensure accuracy with maintaining client data in both hard-copy and on the database
- To maintain comprehensive files and filing systems in accordance with GDPR specifications
- To ensure that tasks and work-flow are kept up to date in accordance with Company procedures
- Processing letters of authority
- Request quotations on-line through various provider systems
- Liaison with insurers and third parties
- Process switches
- Process business from proposal to policy document stage
- Request investment valuations
- Provision of generic information to clients
This is a hybrid opportunity which will see you working from the office 2/3 times a week and the rest from home once you pass probation. A career path with be mapped out should you wish to develop and progress your career!
- 4x DIS after 6 months
- 4% employer pension contribution, increasing to 5% in 2023
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day every 2 years up to 30
For further information on this administration role in Exeter please click apply!