- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Administrator
We are working closely with an independent financial planning business on the outskirts of Cardiff in one of the City's affluent areas!
Due to recent expansion they are now looking for a financial services administrator to join the growing team.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Diary and email management
- Contact and database management
- Task Management Liaising with Companies/Providers to chase for client financial information
- Management of client database systems and internal intranet systems
- Telephone answering and message taking
- Production of reports by collating information from various sources
- Meeting preparation documentation
- Downloading Financial Services Wealth Accounts and client valuations
- Chasing up Letters of Authority and liaising with product providers
- Full completion of client records
- Preparation of illustrations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that has worked within the financial services profession and wishes to join a reputable and supportive financial planning business that will provide you with a career pathway!
There are individuals within the business that started within the admin roles and have worked their way into management, paraplanning and advising!
For more information on this financial services admin role in Cardiff please click apply.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.