- Posted 13 April 2023
- Salary£25000 - £26000 per annum + discretionary bonus
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Administrator
Are you looking to join a firm that can offer you support, development and flexibility with hybrid working?
The financial services administrator will primarily assist in the pre and post sales administration process supporting the Paraplanners and financial planners within the firm. This role offers a discretionary bonus, career progression, exam support and much more!
- To support the Directors/IFA in building and developing effective and profitable working relationships with clients. Always providing excellent customer service and keeping the client informed at each step of the advice process.
- Prepare Directors/IFA for client meetings in a timely manner - providing all relevant client and regulatory documentation.
- Setting up of all new clients on the platform, including setting up online access. Ensuring necessary Money Laundering checks are completed and all internal compliance documents are received and recorded in a timely manner.
- Processing of all new business from initial proposal to policy documentation stage in accordance with company set timescales and service levels. Keeping the client up to date until completion via the portal, telephone or email - post to be used as a last resort in all communications with clients.
- Ensure client records on IRESS/Adviser Office and Platform are up to date 100% of the time and provide accurate and timely valuations when required.
- Scanning and saving correspondence electronically into IRESS via Virtual Cabinet on day of receipt.
- Specific platform tasks - Sending LOAs and chasing the required paperwork in a timely manner, processing withdrawals, setting up regular contributions, changing/starting income, moving funds from personal portfolio to ISA/SIPP, fund switches and rebalancing of investment portfolios when necessary, checking CGT allowances by running CGT reports, monitoring cash balances and ensuring adviser charges are set up and paid.
- Effectively handle all inbound and outbound calls dealing with all new business and servicing items only.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Able to work in an organised manner to strict deadlines
- Ability to take a problem-solving approach - to analyse information and situations and generate reasoned recommendations for discussion with manager.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.