- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a growing business in Perth. The ideal will ensure all administration for life, pensions and investments for submitted business is effectively managed to completion/issue in a timely manner, and that all service levels are met.
This is a hybrid working opportunity which will see you part office/part home based.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Client Servicing: including creating new client packs, preparing and processing authority letters, and ensuring relevant documents are uploaded
- Compliance: performing relevant anti money laundering checks, and checking compliance documentation is completed
- New Business Submission: use client database to track new business and current position, updating planner accordingly
It would be ideal if you have an understanding or experience of the financial planning process and have excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for a role and business that will offer support and and opportunity to progress in the financial planning sector then please click apply and we will be in touch!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.