- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Administrator
You will be part of a team providing support many Financial Advisers and will be dealing with all financial products such as pensions and investments.
- Supporting Paraplanners/Planners: collating information to support financial planning processes using various software systems
- Analysis: comparing products and providers with Financial Express Analytics & Selectapension
- Quotes & Paperwork: Preparation for various products, i.e. pensions, ISAs, bonds
- Suitability Letters: Preparing suitability letters for new business covering pensions, bonds, ISA, annuities, protection, and investment actions
- New Business Processing: Setting up products/investments with various providers, both paper-based and electronically, follow up through to completion
You must have experience as a Financial Services Administrator to be successful in your application.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.