This top tier International law firm seek to recruit a Litigation Solicitor to join their Financial Services team in Birmingham.
- International law firm with 70 offices
- Tier 1 ranked by Legal 500/ Chambers
- 1600 chargeable hours target
- Full service
- The group advises clients in various key areas of work in the financial services sector - including financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation, and corporate crime and investigations (including fraud, anti-money laundering, financial sanctions, bribery and corruption and other aspects of corporate crime).
- Previous commercial litigation experience
- Regulatory sector experience would be beneficial but not essential
- £64,000 - £70,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements available
If you'd like to be considered for this Commercial Litigation opportunity in Birmingham, please apply below or contact Luqmaan Ayaz at IDEX for further details.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.