We are working on an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Financial Services Administrator to join a growing financial planning firm in with offices in Exeter and Bath with each location looking to hire! In this role you will play a key part in delivering high quality advice and financial planning solutions to the clients and supporting your fellow paraplanning and financial planning team. There is plenty of progression opportunity if you wish to develop your career into paraplanning or financial planning with full support to obtain your qualifications!
You will recieve a full training programme and support from day 1 in order to help you build a highly successful career within the financial services space
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree of 2:2 or above (or equivalent)
- Have an interest in the financial services sector.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure client correspondence is written in a timely and efficient manner.
- Check of file to maintain good order and scan, as required.
- To ensure accuracy with maintaining client data in both hardcopy and on the database.
- To maintain comprehensive files and filing systems in accordance with GDPR specifications.
- To ensure that tasks and workflow are kept up to date in accordance with Company procedures.
- Processing letters of authority.
- Request quotations on-line through various provider systems.
- Liaison with insurers and third parties.
- Process switches.
- Process business from proposal to policy document stage.
- Request investment valuations.
- Provision of generic information to clients.
This is a hybrid opportunity which will see you working from the office 2/3 times a week and the rest from home once you pass probation!
4xDIS after 6 months.
4% employer pension contribution, increasing to 5% in 2023
25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day every 2 years up to 30.
For further information on this Administration role please click apply!