I am working with a National IFA who, due to promotions within the business, are seeking a Head of Sales' to oversee Private Client Advisors, Corporate Advisors and the Distribution team.
The role is a 2nd Line management role and experience of managing managers is essential in addition to overseeing a team of c.55 including Planners and Distribution.
With the Head office in Bristol, travel to Bristol will be required once a week but the role is hybrid.
- Responsible for 2nd line management of the fee producers
- Direct line management of sales management team
- Management of the business development and marketing functions
- Sales management responsibility for both the Private client and corporate divisions
- To be a consistent voice and presence of the business in the market and internally
- Responsible for showcasing the business and differentiating it from the competitors
- To ensure high levels of client satisfaction and client retention
- To drive penetration of our group propositions in the marketplace
- Working with Head of proposition, to develop and evolve the group services and product suite
- To drive business growth to meet the financial plan
- Coordinating with group services on fulfilment, propositions, training, marketing, and technology to ensure we achieve the strategic and trading imperatives
- Set clear personal objectives that are SMART and challenging, review objectives and provide feedback regularly in one to ones and formally in regular performance reviews
- Manage performance across the team to ensure the achievement of service delivery and good customer outcomes
- Coach and develop team to ensure they perform at a high level and strive for excellence
- Addressing any training and development needs, ensuring direct reports have a personal development plan
Senior Management Skills / Requirements:
- Presence and credibility at a senior management level
- Strategic perspective and thinking at a corporate / business level
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills
- A strong delivery focus and track record of delivery
- Well-developed interpersonal and all forms of communications skills
- Ability to provide robust challenge in a constructive manner to senior management
- High level presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.