I'm partnered with a top tier professional services firm to recruit a Senior Consultant within group risk and health-care. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established firm, who's health and risk offering is still in its growth phase so you'll be directly involved in shaping the future of what is essentially a blank canvas
You will be joining a rapidly growing team as a Consultant where you will be expected to work closely with other divisions; pension consulting, reward and global mobility teams.
- Leading the delivery of projects across the South East
- Portfolio management of SME, mid and large corporate clients
- Delegate work to less senior individuals and providing relevant training, ongoing support and personal development
- Play a key role in managing and developing clients
- Business development support, helping drive client campaigns and proactively drive opportunities and overall proposition
What do you need to be successful?
- Great knowledge and technical awareness of EB products (health-care and risk), ideally gained within an intermediary
- Experience of UK health-care arrangements, including trust-based and insured schemes and UK group risk products, including knowledge of individual insurance arrangements
- Experience of advising clients around global benefits provision
- A consultative and pragmatic individual in both client strategy and delivery
If your experience is within an intermediary environment, you're a consultancy focused individual who has solid technical knowledge across health-care and ideally risk, with a proven track record in relationship management and delivering on client projects.. please get in touch as I'd love to discuss further with you.