- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Healthcare Technical Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health-care Technical Analyst.
Remote working - you will be required to go into the Glasgow office once or twice a month.
- Provide day to day administration support and assistance to health-care clients
- Liaising with the internal client Relationship Managers
- Preparing business reports for Private Medical Insurance & supplementary health-care products, including renewal and new business
- Effectively managing administration of existing schemes including membership additions, deletions and general amendments
- Answering incoming telephone calls / emails and responding to client enquiries
- Ensuring accuracy of client invoices prior to dispatch
- Effectively managing administration of renewal process
- Preparing and updating Group Secretary Reports
- Managing quotation process for market reviews and new business prospects
- Ensuring smooth inception of new schemes
- Liaising with insurers to resolve claims & membership issues
- Keeping Sales Team informed on ongoing queries /claims issues
- Providing ongoing feedback to facilitate quality process improvements
- Ensuring attention to detail in all aspects of role
- Maintaining good working knowledge of health-care market & products
- Working in accordance with Data Protection and adhering to TCF at all times
- Preferred IF7
Excellent salary and benefit package.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.