You will be working for a truly independent, family owned business which is focused on achieving consistent and strong growth year on year. Their business model allows the team to operate closely together in order to succeed, hitting milestones through collaboration and sharing individual skill sets. Engrained within the company DNA is the desire to put clients first at all times, going that extra mile to understand their business, their risks and expectations from a broker.
Inheriting an existing portfolio of High Net Worth clients who are closely connected to the businesses corporate client portfolio, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service which will ensure the retention of these clients.
A key part of this role is to bring new ideas and creativity to how to expand their client base in the High Net Worth space.
The business is ready to invest in whatever is needed to achieve this growth, backing your new business strategy
What you will love about working here:
- Flexible working - you'd be expected to be in the office 2 days a week
- A very competitive salary plus additional annual bonus
- Additional benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
What they need from you:
- Previous experience within the HNW market
- The ability to manage and build relationships with clients and provide them with a bespoke insurance to suit their individual needs
- Negotiated New Business and Renewal terms for clients with insurers
- The ability to identify prospects and producers to grow the book as well as ensuring cross selling opportunities are maximised
- Maintain compliance with the company's Procedures Manual and with the requirements of the existing regulators