Executive Director & Regional Manager
A brand new and exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join an Award winning IFA practice. This firm has grown enormously over the last few years and they now require an experienced HR professional to take the business to the next level.
What is the day to day of the role?
- Delivery of a first line generalist HR advisory service, providing up to date and informed HR guidance and support on HR policies, processes and systems.
- Escalate complex cases as appropriate to the Operations Manager.
- Support with organisation development programmes; preparing documents, supporting planning, due diligence completion etc.
- Assist with end-to-end employee lifecycle processes.
- Prepare HR documents and create and maintain templates.
- Produce Management Information reports.
- Evaluate Job Descriptions and provide advice and guidance on salary bandings to ensure a consistent and fair approach.
- Effectively use the e-recruitment system to support a proactive responsive recruitment service for managers.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Work with the Operations Manager to deliver HR calendar and review cycle activities and support HR initiatives including change management programmes, HR projects, case management etc.
- Undertake HR administrative tasks in support of the wider Team.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a HR Advisor
- Be professional and organised in their approach
- CIPD Level 5 Qualification