Executive Director & Regional Manager
IDEX Consulting have been engaged on behalf or a leading Northern-focused Wealth Management and Professional Services brand, to lead the search for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to join their team, covering the Glasgow and central belt region.
Our client has a highly-reputable Advisory and Professional Services brand in the region; with a long-standing history of delivering a truly tailored and scalable service, which is underpinned by over a century's worth of expertise of guiding their clients to find opportunity, efficiency and growth.
You will take over a high quality book of existing clients across the region, but with a focus on growing new client advice through internally networking with a supportive and well-established accountancy practice in the region to cross-link business owners and entrepreneurs to holistic and independent financial advice.
You will be supported with an established and growing Business Development, Marketing and Operations function, leaving you to leverage your expertise in a client-facing capacity, advising clients across the region.
The successful candidate can expect to join a prestigious employer and brand in the region, be equipped with a proposition equipped to support clients in achieving their objectives, and receive a strong starting salary and bonus package.
What will equip you for success in this role:
- A willingness to cross-network with internal and external connections, with an ability to start conversations, unearth problems and provide simple solutions.
- A history of delivering quality, fee based advice to individuals across Pensions, Investments, Protection and complex case work.
- Diploma level 4 qualified as a minimum but with an interest of being supported to achieving Chartered status
- Track record in retaining and growing portfolios of business within Financial Services
- Able and willing to travel regionally to accommodate client facing appointments
Why you should apply:
- This is an opportunity to join a well-established Wealth Management practice with a supportive Professional Services practice that has significant lead opportunity
- Growth focused brand with masses of internal and external client opportunities, through brand promotion, marketing and decades of presence across the region
- Competitive starting salary, bonus structure and package
- Flexible working, with structured career and professional development initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, advice-led and fully independent practice, with true prestige in the market.
Apply for immediate consideration, or contact Ali MacMillan at IDEX Consulting for more information