- Posted 20 February 2023
- Salary£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Are you seeking an opportunity with a National Advisor firm with strong links to Investment Management and Professional Services? Are you able to demonstrate leading a team of Advisors, whilst still managing a book of clients yourself?
My client is seeking a 'Head Of' role within their existing Advice team. The successful candidate will build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients. To be responsible for delivering financial planning and wealth management advice, as well as overseeing the existing Advisor team.
- Support the learning and development of the Advisor team
- Coordinate with the Investment Manager teams and Professional services Colleagues to develop client relationships and introduce new clients to the business
- Track and report all sales activities
- Develop and execute Business Development plans with existing Advisors
- Ideally experience managing Financial Planning teams
- Level 4 Diploma (Ideally Level 6 Chartered status) within Regulated Financial Planning
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.