My client is a national IFA who is seeking an additional IFA to work in the Truro area. The role is due to succession planning and the successful IFA will be working alongside an existing IFA who is looking to exit the business in the 12 months.
With an established business and clients to pass over, this is a great opportunity.
The successful candidate must hold a the Level 4 qualification as a minimum requirement but ideally working towards or, already being Chartered.
The successful IFA will benefit from:
- Basic salary £45 - £65k basic salary DOE. plus £4.8k car allowance.
- Generous bonus scheme 2.75x time validation with bonus paid at 30%
- Full back office support at no additional cost.
- Attractive PBO available.
- Clients are owned by the IFA, not the business.
- 6x DIS
- 25 days holiday
- Great pension benefits
For more information regarding this role, apply now.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.