- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
My client is currently looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join their team in South Manchester.
The successful candidate will provide financial planning advice to new and existing clients, including recommendations for products and services, carrying out financial reviews, developing suitable and appropriate financial plans and making recommendations which will enable clients to achieve their financial objectives.
- Engaging with clients in person, via telephone and through correspondence
- Build a rapport with clients to effectively understand their circumstances and objectives
- Use investigative skills to understand client circumstances
- Reviewing client financial information
- Writing effective financial planning reports
- Engage and ensure clients sign up to the relevant service level which is appropriate for their circumstances
- Carry out reviews with clients in line with agreed service agreements
- Other duties as required by the team
Full Paraplanning support is available together with study support to chartered.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland on 07896 933622 or email email@example.com
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.