- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary£100000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
My client is an award-winning national Financial Planning and Wealth Management Business looking to grow their Diploma Qualified Financial Advisor | Independent Financial Advisor's across the UK.
A leading provider of financial education in the workplace supported by guidance and advice. The group carries out seminars and webinars every month, educating employees about retirement planning. This in turn creates over 15,000+ new leads per year for advisers.
- Financial Advisor | Independent Financial Advisor
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified
- Access to leads and clients
- Advising clients locally where you live in the country
- Conduct fact-find meetings with new and existing clients
- Prepare sound financial plans to ensure clients meet their financial goals
- Generate new business and build introducer relationships
- Build your client book
- Grow your recurring income
- Work from home
- Market-leading self-employed contract
- OTE: £100k+
- Average earnings across the UK c£150,000
- Un-capped earnings
- Back-office support
- Adviser retirement package
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified UK Financial Advisor
- Experience as a Financial Advisor
- Experience in offering holistic financial advice
- Proven track record of success and achievement
- Good at business development or looking to build up own client book
You may have a client book already and need a superior proposition.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.