Are you looking for a company that can provide a career development plan? Maybe you might be looking for a firm that will support you with financial planning qualifications and study days? Or maybe you would like to work for a business that can offer hybrid working with flexible start times?
If so, this could be the role for you!
We are working with a fast paced and fast growing financial planning firm, who are expanding their back office and support team.
You will be based from one of the offices in Bristol, Bath, Bournemouth or St Albans, as an IFA Administrator. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the internal Administration and Paraplanning team (within your pod) and supporting the designated financial planner
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Process all new business ensuring all transactions are tracked through to accurate and timely completion
- Create and update client platform account records
To be considered for this role:
- Experience in Financial Services
- Good analytical skills, able to work with Excel to process work more efficiently and produce summaries/insights for colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and can work well in a team
You will receive 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), life assurance, income protection and a pension, alongside access to the flexible benefits platform. Full financial support to achieve your qualifications with bonus incentives in place!
For more information on this hybrid IFA Admin role please click apply.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.