- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Looking for local opportunities near Crawley? My client, a Chartered, 'Top 100' IFA is looking an IFA Administrator for a brand-new role based in their stunning offices in Crawley.
My client is a client-centric IFA with a focus on managing private wealth and a clear approach to state-of-the-art financial planning and a proven, evidence-based investment strategy.
In your role as an IFA Administrator with my client, you will be working as part of our lively and friendly client support team, providing administrative support. This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role, which will include liaising with clients, Financial Planners and the rest of the team.
- Managing the 'Letters of Authority' process
- Submitting new business files
- Accurate data input using 'Adviser Office' (full training can be given)
- Scanning documents to 'Volume' (full training can be given)
- Chasing providers for outstanding documentation
- Onboarding and supporting new Financial Planners
- Producing annual review documents
- Trading on provider platforms and obtaining required information
- Booking client review meetings
- Running ad-hoc admin projects
- Researching employee benefits - Group Death in Service and Income Protection
- Researching Auto Enrolment scheme options, producing reports and setting up of the scheme
To be successful you will need
- Experience in a similar role within an IFA environment
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and 'Adviser Office' software and fully IT literate
- Knowledge and experience in working with provider platforms
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines, with a keen and flexible attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
- Initiative to develop own ideas and projects to assist in the ongoing development of our client proposition
- Great communication skills, highly motivated with the will to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment and a strong team player
- Knowledge of 'Volume' and 'Voyant' would be desirable
If successful, you will benefit from
- Salary of up to £28,000 (dependent on education and experience)
- Additional holiday for every year completed year - up to 5 years
- Company pension scheme; 3%
- 4 x Death in Service
- Income protection cover
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Cash Plan
Be part of an exciting and client-focused firm, who put their heart and souls into delivering progressive financial planning for their clients. They are a close-knit family and you will be part of a highly experienced team delivering client service excellence. For more details, please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.