- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
The role of the IFA Admin is a critical function within the business and forms one part of a tripartite relationship with the firms Advisers and Paraplanners in supporting new and existing clients of the business.
The role occupies a diverse role in supporting team members in the computation and delivery of advice to clients of the firm. Central to these duties is the handling of sensitive client information and providing coordination and management to affect the recommendations delivered by the firms advisers to our clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting and assisting a team of Financial Advisers
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages for Advisers
- Responding and forwarding on queries sent into our centralised enquiry mailbox
- Booking internal meetings and managing the central diary
- Collecting clients for advisers prior to their meetings
- Setting up meetings (both for clients and internal meetings) when required
- Processing new business applications
- Being proactive in the development of applications to ensure there are no delays
- Chasing various providers for regular updates on cases
- Sending away letters of authority and gathering information
- Storing client data and information securely
- Ensuring our back-office system (Intelliflo) is always kept up to date
- Liaising with client GP's, ensuring the prompt completion of reports for protection cases.
- Liaising with the paraplanning team to submit compliance and complete Intelliflo service cases on behalf of the Advisers;
- Checking for transfers in
- Claiming advice fees
- Investing client monies
- Play a part in the ongoing servicing arrangements between advisers and clients: This involves processing top-ups, pension withdrawals, preparing annual review documentation etc.
- Sorting post and deliveries on a daily basis
Qualifications and Education Requirement
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
- It is expected that the Business Manager be willing to work towards a Level 4 financial advice qualification
- Experience in financial services is an advantage
- An interest in and desire to understand financial services in the UK
- Excellent communicator and able to establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to operate in a pressurised environment
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.