Executive Director & Regional Manager
Idex consulting is recruiting for an IFA administrator to provide support to the office and a team of advisers enabling them to provide financial advice and wealth management to clients.
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support to enable the advisers to be effective and efficient at delivering the service expectations to wealth management clients. You will work as part of a small team, dealing with multiple providers and collating data, processing and enabling client-centric reporting and documentation to be produced in a timely format.
- Report preparation, valuations, quotations, systems updating, providing all aspects of administrative support to provide smooth running of the services provided to clients and advisers.
- Dealing with clients both on the telephone and face to face.
- Dealing with cases, creating reports to accurately articulate the advice provided.
- Researching, creating compelling, accurate and professional reports for clients under supervision, learning to be competent at delivering to a high standard.
The ideal person will be:
- A good team player, adapatable, organised and excellent eye for detail.
- Previous administration experience and ideally experience of report writing, experience of working in a professional office.
- Previous IFA or financial services experience (specifically wealth management).
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.