Executive Director & Regional Manager
Client Services Administrator / IFA Administrator required for a busy financial planning business. This is an office based role in Glasgow. We're looking for someone with experience of working within an IFA firm, ideally a small business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented team and work with likeminded professionals who are committed to their careers. We are a successful and well-structured business, and we will support you so that you can be the best administrator that you can be.
We are different to other financial planning firms, because for us it is not all about money, we help our clients connect with their wealth and make life-changing decisions. We are passionate about what we do and if you share our passion, we want to hear from you!
The role is varied and involves providing a high level of back-office support to clients, colleagues, and advisers. Some of the main tasks are noted below:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients.
- Carrying out the new client onboarding process.
- Diary management.
- Preparing quotes and illustrations.
- Processing new business.
- Preparing for annual client reviews.
- Preparing client paperwork and issuing reports.
20 days holiday plus Scottish Bank holidays plus paid holiday between Christmas and New Year, 5% pension contribution. We also work a four-hour Friday if the week's work is done, and the business is in a position to finish early.
- Experience gained in any financial services administration role.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- IT literate, for example some knowledge of excel.
- Numeracy skills.
- Problem solver and being able to use your initiative.
- Knowledge of pensions and investments, provider platforms, and business processing procedures.
- Understanding of back-office systems such as Intelliflo.
About the Company
We are an established financial planning firm with both Chartered and Accredited status. We are passionate about people and our client journey starts with conversations that are thought provoking, inspiring, engaging, meaningful and challenging. We are guided by our core values that everyone in our business lives by:
- We pride ourselves in doing what is right for the client every time.
- We are continually pushing ourselves to raise the bar in everything we do.
- We only work with clients where we believe we can add value.
- We hate bull***t so will always be open and honest even if it means having to hold difficult conversations.
- We believe great financial planning is life-changing.
We predominantly serve the needs of business owners and senior executives with reasonably complex affairs. Our typical client is in their 50s or 60s and has made lots of sacrifices throughout their own lives to follow their own cause or passion. Our cause and passion is to inspire our clients to live the best life they can lead whilst they are fit and well. We do this through proper financial planning or lifestyle focused planning.