- Posted 03 April 2023
- Salary£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
IFA Admin/Trainee Paraplanner
Are you a Financial Services Administrator looking for the opportunity to progress your career in paraplanning and/or financial planning?
Your role will be to:
- To undertake client related administration, review work, reporting and implementation, in order to assist Independent Financial Advisers in the provision of independent financial services to clients
- To undertake the required number of chargeable hours for the department
- To complete tasks in an efficient and timely fashion
The ideal candidate:
- To have a basic knowledge of the Financial Planning industry
- To wish to continue to develop your career
- Understand Microsoft Office, and other industry technical software packages including Curo
- Good organisational and planning skills and to be able to keep a time record of work undertaken on behalf of clients
- Understand the advice process and the need for a commercial relationship with clients
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills; and
- Good team player with a flexible approach
This is a firm that offers:
- Hybrid working (2 days from home)
- Career progression and development with full support to achieve industry qualifications and study days
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
If you require flexible/ part time working hours, please get in touch as the firm will look to accommodate!
If this role sounds like it could be something of interest please click apply and we will be in touch!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.