A leading Financial Services group has an opportunity for an Administration Manager to join their team in Warwick.
This role will lead a team of administrators providing back office and client support for financial and wealth planning. Advice areas includes investment, estate and retirement planning.
The main duties of this role include;
- Manage work-flow for admin team
- Develop working relationship with management/ leadership team
- Contribute to team 121's, learning and development needs
- Assist with providing the following support duties
- Client meeting prep
- Client enquiries
- Fund switches
- Third party/ provider liaison
- Ensuring team standards are met in accordance with industry standards
- The ideal candidate will have team management or leadership experience and a background supporting IFA's or Financial Planners
- The ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Industry qualifications are desirable but not essential
For more information on this IFA Administration Manager role in Warwick please click apply
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.