We are working exclusively with a progressive firm of IFA's with a strong presence in the London and the South East of England who due to recent growth are now looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator in their office in Newcastle.
Your role is to sit within the Client Administration team and to focus on valuations and review meeting preparation, making appointments for advisers etc, being involved in the pre and post sales administration tasks.
Client Administration Support and Servicing to include:
- Processing new business
- Illustrations and projections
- Accurately update and maintain information on the back-office system
- Liaising with providers to obtain fund values/unit prices/transaction statements
- Preparation of enclosure documents for suitability reports
- Liaising with clients and providers
- To comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the Company
- Action post in and out, sort, prioritise on receipt, scan and refer to appropriate adviser as and when applicable within acceptable time scales
- Prioritise and action all activity entries allocated for your clients taking into consideration all the work being undertaken for the clients allocated to you
- Preparation for client meetings within agreed timescales following the Company's
- Procedures to include all meeting pack documentation
The Ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a financial planning firm and be knowledgeable in all aspects of financial planning administration. It would be advantageous if you have experience of Curo but not required.
- Performance Based Headline Bonus: approx. 8-10% of basic paid in two half-yearly instalments
- Holidays: 25 days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Employer Pension Contribution: 9% of basic salary (no requirement for employee contribution)
- Death In Service: 3 x basic salary
- Income Protection: 75% of basic salary payable after 3 month deferred period (on completion of 6 month probation period - please note this is subject to medical underwriting)
- Flex benefit scheme: Annual allowance of £150 which can be used to purchase additional benefits such as health insurance, critical illness cover, donate to charity, and others (on completion of 6 month probation period
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.