My client is a growing chartered financial planning business and they are currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their firm in Chorley.
- Daily contact for advisors, updating and liaising to conclude work related tasks
- Prepare client packs, brochures, applications and anything required for a client meeting
- Submission and completion of new business cases adhering to the compliance and new business processing guidelines set out. Ensuring all business is recorded on relevant data bases and stored/scanned to systems in line with the company standards
- Pipeline - ensure all business is recorded and chased through to completion, liaising with both Adviser, providers, GPs and Medical companies and recording notes for audit purposes
- Maintain client files in line with company guidelines and standards
- Prepare and maintain the client service / review list for the adviser, ensuring all are completed within the set time-frame, providing full pack including a client valuation and supporting documentation. Updating the system to ensure the next diary contacts are specifically recorded in line with the service proposition
- Letter of Authority - ensure the requests are sent in a timely manner, recorded and chased through to completion. Scanned to the system and provided to the Adviser upon completion
- Prepare cases for paraplanning, ensuring all necessary information is on file for the report completion, liaising with relevant departments to resolve any outstanding queries
- Assist the business as and when required in various tasks upon request, including meeting and greeting clients, answering and dealing with incoming enquiries
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (plus Bank holidays)
- Supported learning and development
- 1 hour early finish Fridays along with Friday dress down
- Work Place Pension
- Exam and study leave
- Staff spot bonus (monthly nominations)
- Employee Assistance Programme
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland on 07896 933622.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.