My client is currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team in Manchester city centre.
- Responsibilities include: basic report writing, preparing client documentation, dealing with client enquiries, processing client applications and record keeping
- Ensure any business obtained is being processed and submitted compliantly and in a timely manner within defined business processes
- Prioritise and plan own workload and be proactive
- Identify areas for improvement to maximise efficiency and effectively maintain an excellent client experience
- Working collaboratively and proactively across the team to support and assist colleagues, maintaining effective relationships
- Effective management and ability to maintain excellent client service and delivery while meeting simultaneous demands
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties
- Proven abilility to prioritise work effectively, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Work to a consistently high professional standard and level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as a track record of successful delivery in a financial planning business
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure activities are aligned to business priorities
The company offers great benefits including 40 days holiday and 8x DIS.
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland on 07896 933622.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.