A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading independent financial advisory and wealth management firms in their Barnstaple office as an IFA Administrator.
This is a full time, permanent role with hybrid/flexible working.
As an IFA Senior Administrator you would be working as a team to provide timely and efficient administration to support the IFA's.
Some of the Key Responsibilities as the IFA Senior Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- To provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFA's
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails
- To be a point of contact for IFA's, clients, life offices and members of the business
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring daily workflow is completed accurately and in line with SLA's
- Assist with the management of the IFA's portfolio of existing business
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Prepare and format reports in accordance with Company guidelines
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
What we are looking for in our ideal IFA Senior Administrator:
- Previous experience of supporting advisers in an office administration support role is required
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to forge and develop relationships
- Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative
- Work as part of a shift rota pattern of 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm
- Training and qualifications - Costs for professional qualifications are covered.
- Contributory pension scheme, and death-in-service benefit
- Annual discretionary bonus, following one year's service
- Health benefit scheme - including digital gym subscriptions, dental and optional treatments and alternative therapies
- Flexible working options and competitive holiday allowance, with annual buy and sell scheme options
- Enhanced Maternity, adoptive and paternity pay
- Loyalty bonus and additional holiday days, based on length of service
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Social events
If you or anyone that you know are interested in this IFA Administration role in Barnstaple please click apply and we will be in touch.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.