My Client is successful and highly respected national Wealth Management Practice in Glasgow. They are currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards
- Process all business in accordance with required process
- Assess clients file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements
- Identify and correct remedial actions as required
- Be aware and act upon any compliance issues; complete documentation required
- Accurately record all client facing time
- Coordinate billing of fees with Wealth Adviser for invoicing
- Request policy information from product providers/3rd Party/ via email/fax/telephone
- Coordinate and produce client valuations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party's
- Be aware and act upon any compliance and quality issues
- Any other tasks as and when required requested by your line Manager
Previous experience in an IFA environment is essential.
Company offers a very impressive benefits package and the opportunity to work hybrid.
For more information please contact Alison MacMillan firstname.lastname@example.org