- Posted 10 October 2022
- Salary£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
My client is a leading holistic chartered IFA firm, who has been growing through acquisition over the past 4 years is now looking to appoint a Senior Administrator to join their team in Warwick.
- Liaise closely with Financial Planners to gather all required research for production following review
- Gather and provide product, platform and fund research
- Prepare complex research, such as annual & life time allowance, CGT, defined benefit transfers and bond chargeable gains calculations
- Realigning risk profile
- Present research
- Working in a client facing team (three or more advisers), serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning report in order to meet the client requirements
- Draft and co-ordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- To develop/ maintain report, email, research note, report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client
- To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so
The successful candidate will be working within a similar role, with a background of providing support on products and funds. Competitive salary, free car parking and benefits within a progressive firm that is offering career development plans into paraplanning for those looking to move into paraplanning and support towards further qualification.